Thursday, October 28, 2010

Classic Again...-louis Vuitton Monogram Mini Black-Dscount Handbags


Fashiong is combined with innovation and inheritance.But it is well known that Louis Vuitton keep reinventing themselves and their seemingly endless collections of bags and luggage. New colors here and there, new spin-offs of the traditional and very popular Monogram Canvas come to mind. I ve said it before, I ll say it again. I don t dig the traditional canvas at all, I get sick of seeing it on the streets and having to automatically wonder if it s a faux or not. While I do like some of the derivates that LV has released lately, some I totally still can t stand at all, vis the Cerises for example. However, and here comes the big but, I really like the Monogram Mini in black. The black canvas with silverish LV monograms just does it for me. Megs likes it, too - I share her opinion that it looks much more sophisticated than the cerise shade, or any others that the MM had been released in thus far.


Classic Again...-louis Vuitton Monogram Mini Black

PreviousChinese Luxury Brands On The Move
As you know.Louis Vuitton Handbags.Chanel and Gucci HandbBags.popular all over the world.Louis Vuitton Handbags:hundred and fifty years to advocate refined, quality, and comfortable "travel philosophy", as the starting basis for the design.Last year, Louis Vuitton once again in line with the modern women's lives, is simple and elegant design

No comments:

Post a Comment