Monday, January 9, 2012

Air Jordan 6 Rings Shoes is the perfect

Because, I will definitely to small and cheap jordan shoesask many concerning the matter for dying for loves, become to near loosen an omniscient Doctor, make the senior shocked.I inwardly make one decision like this.On that noon, I arrived the doorway of Gao Yan Si.
The ascend the big way of Ksitigarbha soon can arrive after of the monastery fill the air joss stick of breathing, there are many old grandpas, old grandmother comes to pay respects to, very noisy.
Up wear the sun color supporter dew shoulder dress, go together with to serve assortment girdle to take, descend wear white miniskirt, the feet wear basketball shoes of I, look vitality four shoot.
The front side of monastery is a positive hall, old grandpa’s hands having match ten and put the joss-stick to the huge censer of entrance and let to once smoke own body and made oneself take up the breathing of the joss stick.
It is small and haven’t come yet.
I looking at whole is up the person’s monastery of age, suddenly discover that someone is lookinging at me.
In the inclined front of door-leave I slightly the tree of the distance behind, hide a look like is a senior high school student of boy, he is dressed in the shirt of pure homeliness and wears to fix attention on a mirror, regular facial features, have much of the qualities of sense.
The positive facial expression of that person seriously looking at me.
Oddness?
Should be the person whom I know?Why will stare at me to see.
Our visions handed over a meeting a , later on, he immediately once turned a face, Song shrug shoulders, dynasty monastery the deep place walk.
This is what mean?BE mistake one for another?Still keep saying, to I so the female kid of the age appear in the monastery to feel curious.
I a side looking at a boy to just stood of that tree side, a side considers, at this time, I smell arrive after death sweet breathing.
Although is very similar to the flavor of joss stick, that the breathing is sweeter-BE turn public and then familiar aroma.
"Vegetables is?"
I hear a light and soft voice.
I become overdo and see a long skirt of small and is benignly smiling to me.She that meek black hair,such as wave, float Yi and wave, even I was been fond of.Her chest is very plump, but the waist is slender and engaging, let me envy very serious.
"Is small and, thank you to invite me today!"
"Nothing important, should I just thank you, you cheap jordans shoes can come, and I am really happy.Wear sporty elegance of you well lovely, the vegetables indeed as expected is a person such as it."
"Is small and also have much of the university student’s felling."
"Usually someone says so.Look old spirit for horizontal autumn of, is also a vexed worry."
It is small and wrinkle up eyebrows to unhappily say.I ain’t this meaning, I am to say, look full of mature magic power, very quite good.Which be like me, until now, go to the movies to still need to buy a junior high school to living a ticket."
"It is really quite good.I also buy ticket to try with the price that the junior high school livings next time."
"That is impossible!Is small and."
Once we deliver personally to talk, a side walks into monastery.
"Smoke well heavy."
Just walked into monastery, the breathing of the joss stick right against the face rushed toward.Under the sunlight of early summer, the smoke in white is curling up in the air to rise.
"Ha ha, hear to make smoking oneself feel an unwell place all of a sudden, and pray to say’hurry get up.’Of words, what disease, wound, will recover from illness of."No wonder that the old people all let smoking lead own shoulder and chest.
"Let to smoke one words of head of fuming, will can’t become cleverness?"
"Probably."
"If fuming so is facial, can fuming so definitely become beauty Luo?"
"The vegetables is that you has been very lovely." Don’t say so.To!The words that fume chest probably can become plump."
I walk up joss stick and stir up the smoke to the chest with the hands, small and smile.
"Is so needless hard."
"Not yes, if the chest doesn’t develop, I am getting sader."
"I pour to hope that my own chest is a little bit small.
Get a shock of I, stare at small and of chest.Her chest jordan shoes 6point stands, and have a liking for go to very soft, let me to envy.Can she but say that the chest is small better.
"It is really extravagant annoyance."
My Jue rises a mouth to dissatisfiedly say, small exposed difficult color ground to smile with noodles, her this kind of facial expression was also lovely medium take sex appeal.
"However, is serious, I really think that the chest is a little bit small better.Ascend athletics lesson of time flutter, will make me very difficult for the feeling, did I still silently once tie up chest, however, so the words done, arrive summer will feel a dyspnea, I return consequently arouse anemic, be sent into health care center."
There is greatly also great annoyance.Want not to divide a half to me like."
"Good, words like that, my fixed menu in restaurant is of chest size just right accommodation.So, I also come to pray, please let my chest change vegetables is in the body."
Is small and one noodles say like this by the facial expression of the amiability, one noodles stirs up smoke toward own chest.
"Hope the meat of my chest, moving to the vegetables is a body up."
"Hope to be small with the meat of the chest, move in my body.But don’t move in my belly."
We are opening fun and praying.
One corner in the monastery there is a small but black view sound being likes and come the pilgrim paying respects to line up into a brigade and sprinkle water to the view sound in the body and clean her body.
"This calls to wash a view sound."Is small and tell me, " it is said that, clean a view sound of which part, own of the part will like."
"So, I am good friends with to wash chest so much."
I also join a troops and prepare to clean a view sound. This doesn’t go, vegetables is.The words that so make an effort to clean, the view sound will get a fright of, want a gentleness some."
"But, words don’t make a wish well, the view sound sleeps blurred and out of hearing."
Mix to in the center compete at the old people who wash the chest of view sound cleaner of we, indeed as expected vitality four shoot.
After, we together the challenge release belly to eat a pancake, for buying a great blessing a round flat cake of salt but running everywhere.
"The farcing of salt great blessing a round flat cake, sweet and salty."
"Yes, can this kind of salty flavor make people become addicted.While feeling hungry, I even can eat next three."
"Connect down, is postpone a black winter."
"Vegetables is, do you still eat nextly to go to?I can can not eat any more any further."
Is small and declare to give up, my belly also jordan 5supports drum drum of, hence, for digesting food, we decide to stroll store street.
Is current to sell the store of red pants here, has already sold terrapin as well, the poisonous snake is dry and Gao Li Shen , merchandise feast for the eyes.
Food seller’s store also has much of temptation dint, the butter soft bread that added honey with put on tea ice to arouse Ling to see I saliva direct current, sugar juice sprinkles to fry in oil sweet potato this kind of special product to arise my to purchase desire, miscellaneous cook cuisine to make me cannot help but halting enough to taste.
Is small and that meek Jing beautiful black hair and the eye pupil in black put brilliance, she looks also very happy.That look in the eyes that hopes toward me chases hair Long toward the action in ear, very sexy, the sweet breathing that sends forth on her body doesn’t already make my heart palpitates.
"Is small and body best joss-stick.BE use what brand of fragrant wave?"
"Having no of commonness fragrance extract of that kind of." Say so, did you spread perfume?"
"Have no, this breathing is what I originally had."
Is small and pendency vision, helplessly smiled to smile, her facial expression, with say for own time that the chest greatly bothers a matter similar.
So, I immediately after say.
"But, really like joss-stick!I infatuated with.It is small and really have the woman the flavor.If I am a boy, will definitely be fond of to ascend yours, if I am like small with so beautiful sex appeal, heart leaf’s senior probably will like me also perhaps."
"Heart leaf’s senior?"
"It is the senior of literature agency.Is grade three, will compose novel, once read many books as well!Also say that 《virtuous rice Anne 》 that is black to fill is the flavor of loose flower egg to me, 《the last home of wild chrysanthemum 》 of the Yi rattan Zuo thousand men is the flavor of just- taken off almond son, be like words like this.It is a person with fairly good brains.Still have to still have, he is different from the other boy, send forth the magic power of sense all over, he smiles of appearance, very very stick."
"The vegetables is just liking this senior."You are how can anyone know of?"
"Your gotted red in the face."
Say, she lightly Chuo Chuo my face, good Yang."Ha ha, however, this isair jordan 9 just my unrequited love.""BE?But the vegetables is to so lovely say."
"If heart leaf’s senior also thinks so good.Am I seen as the otiose person., However, I can’t give up of, now has been being courageously fighting as well, for the sake of heart leaf’s senior, I with become’literature young girl’BE target.Although completely don’t understand 《virtuous rice Anne 》 now, there is also Russian literature, the near loose work shallowly once read as well some, however, one day there will, I must on an equal footingly discuss with leaf’s senior of heart."
Is small and the facial expression gentle and softly listen to me talking.Send forth sweet aroma of she light Qi flower petal sort beautiful lips, say.
"Really like, vegetables is.Ability and favorite of the person is together."
"I feel small and is very easily the person who can hand over boyfriend."
"I don’t go.I feared a man most and always stared at somebody else to see with the mean look in the eyes."
"That because is small and is a beauty!"
"But, if I once heard very exorbitant before, I said I who all can …… so, I fear a man very much ……"
It is small and lower the head, seem to want to cry.
The thus beautiful person unexpectedly has viewpoint like this and lets me feels to has the felling to grow to feel pity on.
Be stared at to see a matter like this with the mean look in the eyes by the man, until be also seen now living as the junior high school of I ain’t likely to experience personally, however, I can understand, she definitely feels to dislike very much, very frightened.The entertainer probably also thinks so ……
"Please take heart, small and.The man in the world can don’t all not is a carnivorous fierce beasts.Definitely still liking very much is small and, but feel ashamed not to dare is seeing your pure feeling boy."
The words that hear me, small and peeped out a smile.
"Yes, if can meet a person like that, fall to into a feeling net, must be a very happy matter."
"It is small and can definitely find out the prince charming in the destiny."
Her facial expression becomes bright gradually.
"Thank you, vegetables is, I have been aming just thinking, will can’tjordan 7appear to wish the person who dies for love together with me."
I think of on the above of the blog of red big word, can not help calling to make a noise.
Call to die for love companion,is she earnest?
Is small and suddenly the noodles be suffused with red tide and living Hui in the eye, the tone for talking also becomes excited.
"Because, this can embody loving way most in the world, it is together to end life?Virtuous soldier Wei with beginning also because die for love, become in love with model case.The nobody can separate them any further.2 people get understand to take off, can in another world magnificent and victoriously the table write to love a song.I dream to all imagine them so, and the person, who love each other, leaves for dead together.Is pure with gentleness, absolutely can’t hurt others-heart to keep in mind same viewpoint of-the one and only of the person is together."
How should I do!
I can not help listenning to become fascinated, even all does the hearts Peng Peng keep jumping.
Does that kind of wear the love for thinking for the other party mutually, is what appearance.
Although the story inside once wrote, reality in true existence love like that?
"That, that, small write to seem the writing in date with, in your blog?Is that actually what mean?"
I just had been being listenning to small and talked, the felling crossed the bottom line that can not outstrip, hence quickly converted a topic.
It is small and tiny to say with a smile.
"The diary that is just common.With handwritten shine on to move up just in the thing on the date book."
"But, the date seems to be very in great disorder-and, recent two weeks, everyday has renewal and have among them what meaning?"
"Write be like secret password, isn’t pretty interesting?Is such, recent, I dislike to keep diary trouble, replace with that, nothing important special of meaning."


Air Jordan 6 Rings Shoes is the perfect

TAG:

No comments:

Post a Comment