Wednesday, February 1, 2012

How about your feeling of Toms shoes

We’re heading out full speed on booking our tour and we’re so excited to talk to our cheap Toms shoes for women campus reps and get to know them a little bit before we head their way. John and Michelle (our Vagabond Tour coordinators) have done a great job on our routing and things are running smoothly so far. We’re looking forward more and more to this tour and can’t wait to get out there and meet you all! Keep your eyes peeled for all our adventures! Luckily for you, we’ll never leave you wishing you had more adventures to read about!

But this week we’ve traded our skis and snowboards for laptops and calendars. Although we might miss waking up early to get out on the mountain, coming in to this office and working hard to make a real difference in the world isn’t such a bad reason to roll out of bed either.

I hope this week has been as exciting for all of you as it has been for all of us on the South West team and the the rest of the Toms Botas for Women family. Myself, Kelli, and Krysten are getting antsy for the road and can’t wait to get out there and see you!

Albert Einstein once said, “Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile.” How lucky we are as Vagabonds that this is our life. Since Tia and I are both coming from Texas, we have been living in the moment and taking in all the new experiences that have come our way so far. So much love is in the air for TOMS and it’s nice to experience it first hand especially when all that we do here is for a good cause.

Gossip blog Dishiness just posted a great photo of Liv Tyler sporting TOMS Womens Desert Botas Black Suede On Sale Cheap this past Sunday after leaving the spa.

I just returned from one month in South America where I completed my 9th shoe drop and took some time off for much needed R and R. During my time off, I enjoyed the silence and beauty of the Patagonia region, visited Iguazu Falls and caught the biggest fish of my life on a 5 weight fly rod. It was relaxation at its best. However, all feelings of peace evaporated when I woke up in my Long Beach hotel room this morning. It is now 8:39 and I find myself writing and rehearsing my TED Talk that I will give this afternoon.


How about your feeling of Toms shoes

TAG:

No comments:

Post a Comment