Saturday, December 31, 2011

Digis Internet Is Better Than the Competition

I depend upon Digis internet to work from home. In fact you might say that I Digis internet has helped me to earn a better living. I signed on with Digis internet earlier this year because my old internet provider kept shutting down. These pre Digis internet days were as frustrating as they were a waste of my time. Prior to my having Digis internet I was wasting hours of time each day logging into the internet and trying to conduct internet research. Without Digis internet, YouTube videos took several minutes to load while I would twiddle my thumbs. Without Digis internet my search engine took ages to find anything. Life without Digis internet was a nightmare to face and so I started reading Digis reviews to look for a better high speed internet service provider.

Many of the Digis internet reviews that I read had very positive things to say about Digis internet and the high speed broadband and VoIP services they provide. Digis internet reviews were so abundant that I was unable to find similar customer response from other internet service providers. I decided that if everyone was talking about Digis internet and how great they were that there must be some truth in the situation and the Digis internet company deserved more investigation.

Still to skeptical to sign a Digis internet contract, I decided to join the digisinternet twitter account so that I could keep current on what Digis internet customers were saying. The twitter feeds that I received only continued to confirm that Digis internet has no shortage of happy customers. This was somewhat surprising to me because Digis internet is not a large business. Digis internet is in fact a rather small albeit rapidly growing organization. With a corporate home in Salt Lake City Digis internet provides high speed broadband internet services to most of Utah and parts of Idaho. But perhaps the fact that Digis internet is a small internet service provider is the reason why they are able to provide such personal and professional service to their customers.

Unlike Digis internet, large internet companies do not see their customers as human beings. Large internet companies see their customers as a number or a dollar sign. Such is not the case with Digis internet. I decided to sign a contract with Digis internet earlier this year and after being with Digis internet services for over six months. I do not have a single complaint about the excellent high speed broadband internet services they provide not the do I have any complaints about the way Digis internet customer service representatives have treated me. Whenever I have called Digis internet for help with my high speed internet service or whenever I have called Digis internet with a questions about billing, their customer service people have been very friendly and helpful. Digis internet always treats me like a human being.

Having Digis internet installed was just as easy and pleasant. The Digis technician that came to my home earlier in the year after I signed an agreement with Digis internet was terrific. He even stopped to get me a delicious cup of coffee o his way to my home! You just do not get service like that with a big, faceless internet company. Digis internet gives me great service with a smile.

Unlike Digis internet, large internet companies do not see their customers as human beings. Large internet companies see their customers as a number or a dollar sign. Such is not the case…. Learn more at Digis Internet and service provider


Digis Internet Is Better Than the Competition

No comments:

Post a Comment